發表時間:2010/2/27 10:46:07 來源:本站
點擊關注微信:
機場報關常用英文(下)
三 海關申報
請出示護照和申報單。 Your passport and declaration card, please.
是否有任何東西需要申報? Do you have anything to declare?
沒有。 No, I don’t.
請打開這個袋子。 Please open this bag.
這些東西是做何用? What are these?
這些是我私人使用的東西。 These are for my personal use.
這些是給朋友的禮物。 These are gifts for my friends.
這是我要帶去臺灣的當地紀念品。 This is a souvenir that I’m taking to Toronto.
你有攜帶任何酒類或香煙嗎? Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
是的,我帶了兩瓶酒。 Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
這個相機是我私人使用的。 The camera is for my personal use.
你必須為這項物品繳付稅金。 You’ll have to pay duty on this.
你還有其他行李嗎? Do you have any other baggage? 好了!
請將這張申報卡交給出口處的官員。 O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
四 機位預約、確認篇 聯合航空,您好。 Hello. This is United Airlines.
請說您的大名與班機號碼? What’s your name and flight number?
行程是那一天?6月10日。 When is it? June 10th.
我找不到您的大名。真的? I can’t find your name. Really?
我仍然無法在訂位名單中找到您的名字。 I still can’t find your name on the reservation list. 一個經濟艙座位,對嗎? One economy class seat, is that right?
謝謝。你們何時開始辦理登機? Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?
你必須在至少1小時前辦理登機。 You must check-in at least one hour before.
抱歉,這班飛機已客滿。 Sorry, this flight is full.
下一班飛往多倫多的班機何時起飛? When will the next flight to Toronto leave?
太好了。請告訴我班機號碼與起飛時間? That will be fine. What’s the flight number and departure time? 我想要再確認班機。 I’d like to reconfirm my flight.
我的名字是杰瑞煩 “03班機。 My name is Wesley Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Toronto.
我想要確認班機時間沒有改變。 I’d like to make sure of the time it leaves.
請再告訴我一次您的大名? May I have your name again?
別擔心,這班班機仍有空位提供新的訂位者。 Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.
沒問題,您已完成訂位。 Now you have been booked.
起飛前2小時。 Two hours before departure time. (飛機客滿時) 那么,請幫我重新訂位。 Then, please give me a new reservation.
若是我在此等候,有機位的機率有多大? What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?
后天,星期五。 The day after tomorrow, Friday. 費用多少? What is the fare?
(責任編輯:)