1.additional order 追加訂單
2.advice of shipment 裝運通知,裝船通知
3.air bill of lading 空運提單
4.air freight 空運費
5.amendment of contract 修改合同
6.applicant for the credit 申請開證人
7.at sight 見票即付
8.average clause 海損條款
9.bank draft 銀行條款
10.barter trade 易貨貿易
11.bearer 持票人
12.bill drawn payable at a certain time after sight 見票若干日付款的匯票
二、英漢對照報關常用語句
1.I’ am afraid your price is quite high.
我覺得你們的價格比較高。
2.I’ m afraid we can’ t accept your price.
我們無法接受你方的還盤。
3.At present the supply of this commodity exceeds the demand.
目前這種商品是供過于求。
4.This is our lowest quotation. I’ m afraid we can’ t go any further.
這是我方的最低報價,不能再讓了。
5.We may accept your price only if you can make an earlier shipment.
如果您們答應提前交貨,我們可以接受你方的價格。
6.How many do you intend to order?
這種產品你們想訂多少?
7.We want to order 800 cases.
我們想訂800箱。
8.The most we can offer you at present is 500 cases.
目前我們最多只能報500箱。
9.I suggest you buy this product.
我建議你們購買這種商品。
10.The supply position of this product is better.
這種商品的供應情況好一些。
11.The minimum quantity of an order for the goods is 500 cases.
這種產品的起訂量是500箱。
12.What do you think of the terms of payment?
關于付款條件,你們還有什么意見?
三、英漢對照報關常用縮寫語
1.U. L. (Underwriter Laboratories inc.) 美國保險人公會所設的檢驗機構
2.T/R (Trust Receipt) 信托收據
3.AAR (Against All Risks) 投保一切險
4.ABT (About) 大約、關于
5.A/C (Account) 賬目
6.A/O (Accoun Of) 入賬
7.ACN (Air Consignmen Note) 空運的托運單
8.ADD (Address) 地址
9.AMD (Amend) 修改
10.AMT (Amount) 金額
11.AP (Additional Prenium) 附加費
12.AP( Account Paid) 付訖
(責任編輯:)