精品91麻豆免费免费国产在线_男女福利视频_国产一区二区三区小向美奈子_在教室里和同桌做校园h文

當前位置:

2011年報檢員考試輔導:基礎英語復習資料(15)

發表時間:2011/11/18 14:58:09 來源:互聯網 點擊關注微信:關注中大網校微信
關注公眾號

為了幫助考生系統的復習2011年報檢員考試課程全面的了解報檢員考試教材的相關重點,小編特編輯匯總了2011年報檢員考試輔導資料,希望對您參加本次考試有所幫助!

報檢員考試輔導:基礎英語復習資料

to terminate the contract 解除合同

to alter the contract 修改合同

to abide by the contract 遵守合同

to go back on one's words 反悔

to be legally binding 受法律約束

to stand by 遵守 non-payment 拒不付款

to secure one's agreement 征得...的同意

Additional Words and Phrases contract price 合約價格

contract wages 合同工資

contract note 買賣合同(證書)

contract of employment 雇傭合同

contract of engagement 雇傭合同

contract of carriage 運輸合同

contract of arbitration 仲裁合同

contract for goods 訂貨合同

contract for purchase 采購合同

contract for service 勞務合同

contract for future delivery 期貨合同

contract of sale 銷售合同

contract of insurance 保險合同

contract sales 訂約銷售

contract law 合同法

to ship a contract 裝運合同的貨物

contractual dispute 合同上的爭議

a long-term contract 長期合同

a short-term contract 短期合同

contract parties 合同當事人

contractual practice/usage 合同慣例

contractual claim 根據合同的債權

contractual liability/obligation 合同規定的義務

contractual income 合同收入

contractual specifications 合同規定

contractual terms & conditions 合同條款和條件

contractual guarantee 合同規定的擔保

contractual damage 合同引起的損害

contractual-joint-venture 合作經營,契約式聯合經營

completion of contract 完成合同

execution of contract 履行合同

performance of contract 履行合同

interpretation of contract 解釋合同

expiration of contract 合同期滿

renewal of contract 合同的續訂

廣交會使用頻率最高的英語(介紹)

Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.讓我介紹你認識,這是我們的總經理,李先生。

It's an honor to meet. 很榮幸認識你。

Nice to meet you . I've heard a lot about you. 很高興認識你,久仰大名。

How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么讀?

How do I address you? 如何稱呼您?

It's going to be the pride of our company. 這將是本公司的榮幸。

What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?

Keep in touch. 保持聯系。

Thank you for coming. 謝謝你的光臨。

Don't mention it. 別客氣

Excuse me for interrupting you. 請原諒我打擾你。

I'm sorry to disturb you. 對不起打擾你一下。

Excuse me a moment. 對不起,失陪一下。

Excuse me. I'll be right back. 對不起,我馬上回來

廣交會使用頻率最高的英語(談判1)

What about the price? 對價格有何看法?

What do you think of the payment terms? 對支付條件有何看法?

How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你覺得我們產品的質量怎么樣?

What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看產品吧?

What about placing a trial order?何不先試訂貨?

The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我們的產品質量與其他生產商一樣的好,而我們的價格卻不象他們的那樣高。哎,你對哪個產品感興趣?

You can rest assured. 你可以放心。

We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我們一直在提高我們產品的設計水平,以滿足世界市場的要求。

This new product is to the taste of European market. 這種新產品歐洲很受歡迎。

I think it will also find a good market in your market.我認為它會在你國市場上暢銷。

Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.優良的質量和較低的價格有助于推產品。 While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can't reduce our price any further.雖然我們感謝貴方的合作,但是很抱慊,我們不能再減價了。

Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我們產品的優點。 We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我們對樣品的質量很滿意,因此交易的成敗就取決于你們的價格了。

To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某種程度上,我們的價格就得看你們的定單有多大。

This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.這種產品現在需求量很大,我們手頭上來自其他國家的很多詢盤。

Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 謝謝你詢價。為了便于我方提出報價,能否請你談談你方需求數量?

Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation. 這是我們的FOB價格單。單上所有價格以我方最后確認為準。

In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我們的報價都是FOB價。

廣交會使用頻率最高的英語(談判2)

Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You'll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.我們的價格比其他制造商開價優惠得多。這一點你可以從我們的價格單看到,所有價格當然要經我方確認后方有效。

We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我們向你們報最優惠價,按此價我們已與其他客戶做了大批生意。

Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 請告訴我們貴方對規格、數量及包裝的要求,以便我方盡快制定出報價。

This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品?

Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你們對包裝有什么特別要求嗎?這是我們目前用的包裝樣品,你可以看下。

I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I'm sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您認為我們的規格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我們的價格是非常有競爭力的

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量詢盤證明我們的產品質量過硬。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遺憾,你們所詢貨物目前無貨。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的報價以合理利潤為依據,不是漫天要價。

Moreover, we've kept the price close to the costs of production.再說,這已經把價格壓到生產費用的邊緣了。 Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose? 能否告知你們將采用那種付款方式?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你們能不能接受在一段時間內分批交貨? What about the price? 對價格有何看法?

What do you think of the payment terms? 對支付條件有何看法?

How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你覺得我們產品的質量怎么樣?

What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看產品吧?

What about placing a trial order? 何不先試訂貨?

The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我們的產品質量與其他生產商一樣的好,而我們的價格卻不象他們的那樣高。哎,你對哪個產品感興趣?

You can rest assured. 你可以放心。

We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我們一直在提高我們產品的設計水平,以滿足世界市場的要求。

This new product is to the taste of European market. 這種新產品歐洲很受歡迎。

I think it will also find a good market in your market.我認為它會在你國市場上暢銷。

Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.優良的質量和較低的價格有助于推產品。

While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can't reduce our price any further.雖然我們感謝貴方的合作,但是很抱慊,我們不能再減價了。

相關文章:

2011年報檢員考試輔導基礎英語復習資料匯總

2011年報檢員考試報檢常用英語輔導匯總

2011年報檢員考試外貿英語實戰考前沖刺匯總

更多關注:報檢員考試報考指南 權威考試機構 最新考試動態

(責任編輯:中大編輯)

2頁,當前第1頁  第一頁  前一頁  下一頁
最近更新 考試動態 更多>